Monday, February 27, 2012

Goblin Flies to Portugal

You know the old saying:

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. 
He's a grown man.  Fishing's not that hard."
       -Ron Swanson. 

But that's for fish.  Goblins are a whole other animal. They bite back. You can't just throw someone into the world of goblins and expect a better than 50/50 chance he'll come out of it alive.  

So I painted a goblin that will soon be on it's way to Portugal.  
I don't know if airlines sedate aggressive animals in transit or not. 

This is what they're used to dealing with:

Not this:

So best of luck baggage handlers! Maybe a little payback for all the abused and lost luggage I've had. 

There's still time if you want to donate a goblin for the big international team.  
Here's my goblin for the Merry Mayhem News project.  


Hope he enjoys life in Portugal! 

10 comments:

Spacejacker said...

"You may have thought you heard me say I wanted a lot of bacon and eggs, but what I said was: Give me all the bacon and eggs you have."

Simon Quinton said...

Looks awesome. Great pics as well made me lol

Tristan M said...

He looks outstanding bro!!

Michael Awdry said...

He looks great, does he have to have a passport?

Chris said...

"You had me at meat tornado."

Unknown said...

I'd like to see what would happen if airport security tried to strip search a goblin. Your goblin does look nice, I hope he gets there all in one piece!

The Angry Lurker said...

You're good people over there, great work....

AbraxiS said...

Hey brother...he looks frekking awesome.Im gonna post the pic you´ve sended me in the MMN blog,and i´ll let you know by mail when he arrives :)

Cheers and Thanks

Paulo

Laughing Ferret said...

Nice to see so many Ron Swanson fans! ;)

Goblins don't need passports, and if security tries anything they'll go home with an ear or two less! Fear the goblins!

Mike Howell said...

This guy was my single favorite goblin of the whole "GHAG" event. Your conversion is excellent, and the paint job was quite good too.

FWIW, it got my vote in the contest.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...