Monday, November 14, 2011

Viking Berzerkers: Conversions for SAGA

Continuing on with the very slow progress on SAGA, squeezing in 15 minutes here & there, and another unit is assembled.  The Viking list's elite, the Hearthguard can have a unit be Berzerkers instead of standard Hearthguard.  They die easier, but they kill easier too.  The vikings I'm going 'on the cheap', so I stuck to kitbashing from the Wargames Factory boxes I have.  The weapons & heads are from the vikings, but the bodies (except for one) are from the celt box.  One warrior is armored, but he doesn't have a shield, and swinging that axe in a two-handed chop over his head looked pretty berzerking to me, and I wanted the overhead Dane Axe for variety sake.

Here they are:

2 comments:

Lobo said...

very nice poses!

Michael Awdry said...

Great conversions, really looking forward to seeing what you do with these.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...