Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Twilight: Clash of Cultures: Fubarnii Knight & Delgon Strider


A Brave Fellow...


So I finished painting the Delgon Derak-Strider conversion for the contest over at the World of Twilight forum, and even got a rival for him painted up.  I wish I had more time to paint more Twilight minis- they are a real joy to paint, but all I've had time to do is these two this month, adding a little bit of paint here and there in between the several concurrent commissions I've got on the bench: when I need to let some glazes dry or think about a color choice I've added a bit to these to fill the time or cleanse the creative pallet.

I'm liking the interaction between them.

I'm just now realizing this is not just the first Delgon I've painted but also the first Fubarnii!
Looking forward to painting the forces.

3 comments:

Ben Lee said...

The twilight range is beautifully sculpted, but not my cup of tea normally. The ones you have done really show how much character they can have when done right. Very well done.

The Angry Lurker said...

Great paintwork, any chance you'd like to paint my 20mm stuff:D

Laughing Ferret said...

Thanks guys! :)

Lurker: well I do run a commission studio ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...